Lime Rosemary Zucchini Bread
3 cups flour
2 teaspoons baking soda
1/2 teaspoon baking powder
2 Tablespoons finely chopped rosemary
1/2 cup melted butter
1/4 cup California Olive Oil
1/2 teaspoon salt
1 1/4 cup sugar
1 Tbsp lime zest
3 cups grated zuchhini
1. Preheat oven to 350. Prepare two loaf pans, coating withi butter.
2. In a large bowl, whisk together the dry ingredients (except the sugar) with the rosemary. Set asisde.
3. Beat the eggs until frothy. Beat in the sugar.
Add the melted butter and olive oil. stir in the zest and grated zuchs.
4. Combine the wet and dry ingredients, a little at a time, stirring between additions.
5. Bivide batter into two loaf pans. Bake in oven for 45 to 50 miniutes. Test after 40 minutes. If you gently press down on the loaf, it should bounce back, and a toothpick inserted into the center should come out clean.
6. Remove from oven and cool before removing loaves from their pans to cool.