Pumpkin Smoothies from Amy's Healthy Baking

I love this recipe because it's so easy! I'm not into soy milk, myself, but I didn't want to change Amy's recipe so here it is in it's original format. It's awesome! We'll have pumpkin/winter squash in our boxes for a while now, so here's a use for them if you're not planning on making pumpkin pie.

 Skinny Pumpkin Pie Smoothie

Makes 1 smoothie

Skinny Pumpkin Pie Smoothie -- I'm SO obsessed! It tastes exactly like the pie & is only 75 calories!: Produce


1/16 tsp Ginger, ground
1/4 cup Pumpkin puree

Refrigerated

5/8 cup Soy milk, nonfat or light

Baking & Spices

1/4 tsp Cinnamon, ground
1/16 tsp Nutmeg, ground

Frozen

1 1/2 cup Ice cubes

Other

1 tsp Truvia                     

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Harvest Shot April 8-9 2014

Blackberries are coming!