Cauliflower Hummus Dip
Drizzle your finished dip with some olive oil and a pretty sprinkle of sweet paprika.
Here’s what you need:
- I used a half head of cauliflower, steamed
- 2 Tablespoons tahini
- 2 Tablespoon olive oil
- 2 clove garlic
- juice from 1 lime
- dash of sea salt and black pepper
- pinch of cumin, paprika, garlic powder, turmeric, and onion powder
- Throw all of the ingredients into a food processor and blend until smooth.
- Taste and add more seasoning as you see fit.
- Serve with sliced veggies, olives and homemade almond flour crackers.